CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 May 2009

unemployed?

We had a staff meeting last Wednesday and Dr. says "We need to cut 8 hours of hygiene on Mondays."

Can't breathe.

I only work one day a week. It happens to be Mondays. Seems like I am the obvious choice. There are two other hygienists on Mondays. One is currently away on maternity leave and the other is a full-timer 5 days a week.

I don't want to lose my job. I love my office and my one day out is part of maintaining my bigger self. The money doesn't hurt either.

No one had any solutions at our staff meeting so we are having another meeting this Wednesday. What should I do? Should I be proactive and go talk to Doc before the meeting telling him that I'm desperate to stay?

S.O.S.!

1 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

That is so hard Jo! Maybe you should suggest half days on Mondays or that the full time hygienist go to 4 days or something. That is such a hard situation. Don't be afraid to talk to the Dr. before the meeting!