CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 May 2009

for starters

I'm pretty excited. Just hearing back from everyone on Facebook has made my week. This response in particular, from Tristen brought a huge smile to my face and a pang of nostalgia to my heart. I miss you girl!

"Lets be honest, I am horrible at blogging but I will try to figure it out...I love to hear all of the funny stories about dental hygiene...It reminded me of one of the funniest moments in school.....Rolina you will remember this....We were eating lunch and talking about the calculus classifications and Cassandra was saying WELL what if a patient has ONE tooth? And it is covered by calculus would it then be a CLASS 4 case...ahahahahah and then we laughed our buts off...and then we wanted to ask Ellen or Cathline that question in class...ahahahahah crazy....but one of my dental stories is my worst patient is a hacker...he always says Hi Tristen...remember I have a sinus drainage since I had thyroid surgery....then once in awhile he coughs then snorts up snot and hacks then swollows...OH MY GOSH...I seriously get sick when I work on him..that is the most ANNOYING PET PIEVE is that noise....or when patients come in sick...(sorry to put that image in your mind)"

And a humorous anecdote from Rolina to get the ball rolling...

"today I had an 11 year old who told me and his father that he hasn't brushed he teeth for at least a month. His dad said 'ya, if I don't keep on him he doesn't do it' I told him I recommend he 'keep on him' and then I bopped him on the head. (actually the last part was only in my mind)."

Let me know if you have any questions about posting.

0 comments: