You know those days when you don't have a patient in your schedule under the age of 60? I had that day last week. You know the type of patients. When it comes time to schedule their recall appointment the conversation goes something like this:
Me: How about Tuesday?
Ida: Nope. Tuesdays I get my hair done.
Me: Would Wednesday work better?
Ida: Actually no, Wednesdays I play Bridge with my girlfriends.
Me: Maybe a Thursday?
Ida: Yes Thursdays are good. I don't have anything on Thursdays.
There are things about these kind of patients that I like, things that make me laugh and things that drive me crazy.
On this particular geriatric day the highlight of my afternoon was polishing that cheap bright pink lipstick off the facial surface of Ida's maxillary anteriors.
So satisfying.
11 May 2009
geriatric day
Posted by JoJo at Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love it! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment