So how about periodic updates about everyone. I'll start with myself because that will clearly be the easiest. 
I'm living in Kuna, Idaho. (We pretty much bought our house at the WORST time in Boise and couldn't quite afford a house actually IN Boise.) Richard is working for an accounting firm and travels somewhat frequently. I have two little boys Cameron, 3 and Eli is 1. I work one day a week usually but fill in for my co-workers as needed. Apology to Rolina (who filled in at our office) for not refilling the ProSpray. Sorry! We are healthy and currently trying to figure out how to budget for FUEL for our vehicles. Anyone feeling that?

I'm living in Kuna, Idaho. (We pretty much bought our house at the WORST time in Boise and couldn't quite afford a house actually IN Boise.) Richard is working for an accounting firm and travels somewhat frequently. I have two little boys Cameron, 3 and Eli is 1. I work one day a week usually but fill in for my co-workers as needed. Apology to Rolina (who filled in at our office) for not refilling the ProSpray. Sorry! We are healthy and currently trying to figure out how to budget for FUEL for our vehicles. Anyone feeling that?
0 comments:
Post a Comment